Tuesday 16 August 2016

Scraptastic Tuesday - August Winners


It's time to announce the August Scraptastic Tuesday winners of the randomly drawn prizes given by our fantastic sponsors:


Congratulations to the lucky winners, who are:

If you are a winner, congratulations, and watch for an email from me today to get you connected to your prize, but please note I will not be able to send them until this evening as I have to rush off now for a day of working at my day job.

Please join Leanne from She Can Quilt and I next month to link up your scrappy project or thoughts on taming your scrap mountain on the second Tuesday - September 13.

And if you are looking for some scrappy inspiration, visit the August links, they are awesome.



2 comments:

  1. Yey. Can't believe I won. Thank you for this giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yey. Can't believe I won. Thank you for this giveaway.

    ReplyDelete

Hello, I'd really like to hear from you...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...